Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lots to post about...

It has been a really long time since I have posted...yikes! Here are some things that have been going on around here.
JC got his first hair cut and he was such a good boy...of course the lollipop helped :) The pictures are backwards so this one is the after shot.




And this is the before shot. I didn't realize how long it was until I looked at these pictures.

Thanksgiving...we went to Johnny's parents' for lunch and my aunt's for dinner. We have so much to be thankful for. We had a fun day spending time with family and eating yummy food.













And lastly...we found this in Jae's nose today. It's a piece of dried grass and it's about an inch long. So nasty! She said that it just got there when she was taking a nap at school today. I can't stop thinking about it and how bad it must have hurt. Hopefully she doesn't put anything else in there...ever again!

















No comments:

Post a Comment